Warranty Terms and Conditions
JRoc Products Warranty Statement
1: JRP provides consumers with the following warranty in relation to this Product, in addition to complying with the requirements of any relevant legislation, including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) in Australia and the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 in New Zealand (the Acts), except where a New Zealand consumer acquires the relevant Product for the purposes of a business.
2: In this warranty, we have used the following definitions:
- JRT, our or we means JRoc Products Pty Ltd trading as JRoc Tackle ABN 85 085 311 388 of 5/9 Rocklea Drive, Port Melbourne, Victoria,3207;
- Products means the goods purchased by the consumer from JRT to which this warranty document is attached;
- Material means a material or component used in the manufacture of the Products;
- Warranty Period means 12 Months from the date of purchase of the relevant Product. If the Product or part (as the case may be) is repaired or replaced, there will be no extension to the original warranty period; and
- Workmanship means the handling, assembly and manufacturing processes performed by or on behalf of JRT in order to manufacture the Products
3: JRP warrants that for the duration of the Warranty Period, the Products will be free of faults arising from defects in Workmanship or Materials, on the terms and conditions set out in this warranty.
4: JRP undertakes that if during the Warranty Period any Product, or any part of any Product, has failed to operate correctly due to faulty Workmanship or defective Material, it will repair or replace the relevant Product, or part (as the case may be) free of charge provided that the following procedure is met:
- The consumer must contact JRP upon becoming aware of any defect to the Product. Please contact our Customer Support Team at email@example.com or via our Contact Us page
- Following consultation with JRP, JRP will determine whether there is a defect, and if so JRP agrees (JRP’s option) to repair, replace or supply equivalent goods, or pay the cost of any of those remedies to the consumer.
5: This warranty is in addition to any non-excludable legal rights or remedies conferred on the consumer under any applicable Act and any similar laws. To the extent permitted by law, JRP’s liability for any non-excludable condition or warranty is limited to rectifying any defect at its option as set out in paragraph 4(b).
6: Subject to the requirements of any applicable Act or legislation and to the extent permitted by law, no liability (whether expresses or implied) of any nature whatsoever, is accepted by JRP for any consequential loss, damage, or injury arising as a result of any fault in the Products.
7: This warranty does not extend to damage to Products which occurs during transit or transportation, or which is caused by any abuse, accident or improper use or repair of goods otherwise than in accordance with instructions issued by JRP or the manufacturer of the Product.
8: The following applies to consumers who purchased a relevant Product in Australia.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonable foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the good repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
JRoc Tackle Contacts
5/9 Rocklea Drive
Ph: 0414 339 682